Monday, September 15, 2008

Split & Hvar Island

So I have told you already, but Croatia is so gorgeous. The water is crystal clear that you can see your body completely though the water. The people are so friendly and minus the bed bugs, it has been a great and different experience.

While we only really had a day or a night and morning in Split and Hvar, it was great to experience. Split has a beautiful port, where we had some delicious pizza and people watched.

Hvar Island, an island merely for "holiday" aka vacation, is so tiny and has some great pebble beaches.

The girls & I got to dive into the Adriatic Sea and just float around for the afternoon and although the sun decided to hide for our trip, it will not stop our fun!

Off to Dubrovnik for 2 days of exploring what is hidden inside the city walls and then off to Bari to catch a boat to Greece.

Ciao.

4 Comments:

Blogger jtsmooth said...

It sounds like you're having fun, but I, for one, can't wait for you to be back in the office. I'm sure you feel the same way... :-)

Take care,
Jess

5:03 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Honey: Well, reminds me of a song off the first Jethro Tull album: "Someday the Sun Won't Shine for You". Too bad that had to happen while you were enjoying the waters of the Adriattic, but it sounds like you're having a wonderful time nonetheless.

Hope you see lots of interesting things behind the city walls of Dubrovnik.

LYL!
Daddy

6:35 PM  
Blogger MapeandSmape said...

I'm so jealous you girls are in croatia then going to greece ... the 2 places I want to go most! Take tons of pictures! Miss you and stay safe!!!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember seeing Matt Lauer from the Today Show in the water just off a walled city in Croatia. I told myself "I must get there one day and swim in that water!" Knowing that you were there may be all I need. Can't wait to hear more about it and see your pictures. You put together a fantastic trip. Enjoy every minute. LOVE YOU! xx

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home