Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cool Words

So I was on the phone with my mom yesterday and realized that it is kind of halarious that now when I talk to my bf on the phone (possibly under the influence of alchohol) i HATE that he cannot understand me because I LOVE to speak spanglish when drinking...well actually...sober too! It is just SO much fun! I mean there are def. so many words I plan to take back to the states with me and make them a standard phrase that everyone will understand. For ejemplo (example in espanol)
-¨Dude, let´s go botellon!¨ (which means, dude lets go pre-game) but it just sounds SO much cooler in spanish.
-Ew. that girl just llame Juan(ed) ...which in english is, Ew. that girl just threw up, but you have to add the ¨ed¨ and spanglize it!
-Welcome to Barracha town! which in english means, welcome to ¨I am wasted out of my mind¨ town, but again is so much cooler in spanish.
Also my favorite phrases to say, as of right now are, ¨mas o menos¨which means ¨more or less¨and ¨es verdad¨which means ¨that´s true¨
I cannot wait to take these back home! And I will probably use ALL of them tonight because after a freakin HORRIBLE week of raining I am going out tonight! We are gonna bailar (to dance) and possibly take a slight stop in barracha town! And I went shopping today, becuase i spain there are NO dryers, and with the rain, my clothes were washed...but still after a week are not dry...which poses a problem, so I shopped, managed to find a COOL halter bra (ONLY for halter shirts which is awesome for girls with a little something more up top!) and some cool jeans, and a halter top, to go with the halter bra!
ALSO next weekend I am going horseback riding on the beach....be jealous. It is going to be amazing, considering I LOVE to ride horses (I used to when I was little) and I plan to take off and hopefully will return with some AMAZING pictures!
More to come!
ps. how incredible is that sunset? It was not even possible to show you how beautiful it was, sitting on the cliffs and staring out at the end of the world. You all should go there in the summer if possible, because I give you my word you will love it.
Adios chicos.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

you are so funny!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

So, Juan is Spanish for Ralph?

After reading a few of your posts, I now comprendo why su madre worries about you being in Spain. Ay Ay Ay

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's been weeks ! since you've written. I know you're travelling, ya ya, don't throw it in my face. Gosh I miss you; and I'm betting you'd like to continue your experiment next semester too, eh ? Love, Dan

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home