Wednesday, September 20, 2006

!Que va!

so its been a few days, weeks, months, really actually years to me since I wrote. But let me spread this good news right quick...totally did not kick ass on my first composition and ¨control 1¨ and then the second control 2, which means test, I got an 88. so let me toot my own horn. TOOT.

okay, neways not much has changed here I guess. Started running in sevilla, I know...welcome to my mother right? and then went to la playa this wknd. It was pretty ridic. So friday night we decided to go to a discoteque and it was pretty cool. I met a super creepy stripper and gogo dancer when my tipsy bff told me she would talk to them if I dared her. Obviously I obliged. He got our numbers and then CREEPILY CALLED ME. I freaked. He said alot of things in spanish..i really did not understand a word and then he said ¨you...me...corvet(yes the car he went all the way to america to buy)de la noche (which means tonight). So I freak out to my host mom, who I affectionatly call ¨Carm¨ and whos real name is ¨Carmen Maria¨ and say to the dude, named Sergio, of course, ¨lo siento, para yo tengo estudiar por me examen¨ which I actually did have to do. And just for kicks, if someone will tell me how to post pics, I will post the pic me and my friend jen took with him and his go-go dancing buddy. God...spain is SO manly. oh wait. just kidding.

So back to the really enthralling story I was telling before. We went to the disco til 6am and had to catch a bus to Cadiz at 7am. Needless to say I was the person who went home and decided if I laid down for 2 mins. there was NO way I would fall asleep. Oh wait. Im that person again.

So I almost miss the bus, Jen tells me the WRONG station, I freak and have to find spanish words to say to the cabbie to HAUL ASS and turn around ASAP while I am under the influence and out of breathe from running him down. man. what can I say...I´m SUCH a big timer.
So then we go to cadiz...sleep on the beach like homeless people until 11 am or so and then I proceed to make my time in spain even better by burning my entire body. But that´s okay cause I decided I wanted to go back home as my WHOLE group decided they didn´t care if they had no place to say. I can hang...but not that hard. So they got wasted (suprise) and slept on the freezing cold beach under a wall so no one would see them. As for me, Carm was out of town cause she thought I was gone for the weekend, so I bought myself some delicious frosted flakes and some desanudura (i think thats how you spell it) and it means skim milk, and proceeded to eat the whole box in a night and one morning. I think that is WAY better than sleeping on the freezing cold beach. I mean hello...its FROSTED FLAKES. thank god for those.
So over all I can say I am a real navigator. Good times. Good times.

More to come after mi composicion 2 y FINAL EXAM. BAHHH.
Adios chicos.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

i'm all over the box of frosted flakes. throw in an old movie and i'm a happy camper! i especially like the mom reference.

Good Times!

WHERE'S my PHRASE POR LA SEMANA????
LOVE YOU!

9:56 PM  
Blogger a.maria said...

oh my lordy.. sounds like a crazy time.

but, i'd trade you any day, as right now i'm at work, with a COLD, and i have four weddings in the next six weeks to attend.

blech.

estoy enferma.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home