Thursday, September 14, 2006

Buenooooo

LIfe has been bueno in ol' Espana. I went clubbing this past wknd and got home around 630...wore the worst, yet HOTTEST, high heels I have...and totally regretted it. THen I attempted to pop a squat bc I think I Have a bladder control problem, and then proceeded to not be able to spread my legs open far enough to pee. I think spain does not believe in public restrooms. But then at 10am the next manana we decided to go to the beach. THe water was awesome and sooooo nice compared to the freezing cold water de los Estados Unidos. After that we had our first "Control" which means test or quiz I guess in ingles and I think and pray I did well. I also went to my friend Ada's friends house with some girls for dinner and sang kareoke (sp?) too lazy to look it up! But it was really halarious...maybe I will post the video of Sk8er Boi later on. ALso A fabulous new song to dwld is "dime" by "Beth"
adios chicos porque yo es muyyyy hambre y es tiempo de asyundar!

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

well, things are looking up, i see!

2:35 PM  
Blogger a.maria said...

lol. right on. those spaniards, i tell you what, they know how to parrrrrr-tay! sounds like a good time!

what's this week's phrase?!

3:13 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

WE NEED AN UPDATE!! PRONTO! ANDALAY!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home