Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Los Clases

SOOOO this is my first week of classes. I have "real" content classes for 4 straight hours in the afternoon. and how exactly do I plan to do this because I cannot pay attention to a person lecture for 50 mins, let alone 2 hours each and in SPANISH. damn spanish. Other than that not much is going on here. I decided to go a little crazy last night at a bar with FREE sangria for chicas hasta 1am. so that was fabulous, because honestly, who likes paying for beverages? NOT ME. So that was fun and then I only have one class from 12-2 on tuesday and thursday, so I got to sleep in finally. HOWEVER I would like to say..i have no idea where people in spain get the idea that Americans are loud and obnoxious because Spainards yell at everything. LIke for example, I get up in the morning when no one else in the house is up. I make a little breakfast, watch some creepy japanese cartoons in spanish, and go to school. Nico, Carmen;s brother is back at the house because universidad begins this week. OH MY GOD. could you be more annoying? THis morning at like 7:45 he is yelling from room to room, banging around dishes and freakin woke me up. no me gusta. so I say its the other way around here.
Besides that a fabulous thing about spain is I dont have class on fridays, so me and some girls are gonna go to la playa, aka the beach, because we want to get that in as much as possible before it eventually turns cold...which I assumed it never would. i mean, hello? its spain.
sadly, it will get cold. Other than that, I havent met any creepy people this week, but its only tuesday, so who knows.
ALSO shout out to my bf's brother who is getting married this saturday! I am sooo bummed to miss it, but I know it will be amazzzing and I hopefully will get a LOT of pictures!
Also another shout out...to myself. Its my bday next tuesday!!!! woooo! and I can actually go to a resturant and order a delicious girly drink at TGIFridays...yes sorry for you cultural people, all I want to do for my 20th bday is go to an american resturant. i love american food. but I have NOT gone to McD's yet....but I am OH so close!!
adios chicas, necesita que comprar el billete por la playa.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

creepy japanese cartoons in spanish, huh? FUN! me no gusta yelling!

did you do anything else last week, like maybe see your first bullfight?? Just wondering!

your adoring madre

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to a bullfight my girl! Too bad I went to one in Barcelona and sobbed so much that my TEACHER had to give me her sunglasses so people would stop staring at me. I miss you, love you and am SO proud of you for being so brave and going to Spain!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

1:53 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

ah yes. loud spaniards... how i adore them all.

lucky girl, no class on friday... damn i miss those days. enjoy the beach, and good luck con su clases en espanol!!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home