Friday, December 15, 2006

Un Cambio

So clearly, in Deirdre fashion, right when it is time to go home I find more awesome people here and am having a blast and now want to stay the whole year. Clearly...only I could despise a place THIS much and then turn around and not want to leave! I even changed my flight to Rome to Sunday instead of Saturday because I have no desire to leave this fabulous night life and my partner in crime Kate...so I have already told my mom that somehow...I beg...that I get to come back here from spring break! It is just tooo funny that I turned around like this all of the sudden! Exams went OK...I went to my last exam (ignore this part mom) so I went to my last exam...a little bit..hell...insano drunk and it was just pretty much a halarious experience and then tonight me and all m ygirls are getting dressed up in nice black dresses that we all brought and clearly never used and going crazy at the discotecas! And I might get to do a little dj´in a bit cause my good guy friend DJ´s at one of our clubs! But seriously...i am not going! I now am friends with bouncers at clubs, giving them besos (kisses on cheeks)and then getting in gratis wth gratis copas..what a vida!!
I will miss you Spain!
More news to come from Roma and then los Estados Unidos!
Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger a.maria said...

i knew you'd eventually see the light! spain ROCKS!

i'm glad you had/are having such a great time. enjoy your time in italy, savor every flavor.

especially the gelato.

damn why don't they make ice cream like that over here?!?!

8:32 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

you are too funny.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooo happy that you love Spain! It really is the most amazing country! And even though I'm happy that you love it sooo much that you don't wanna leave ... but, I'm going to be a little selfish here ... I MISS MY BEST FRIEND! I can't wait for you to come home but have an AMAZING time in Rome!!!!!!!!! Love you girl!!!!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home