Friday, December 15, 2006

ChocoFlakes and ChocoPillows

So now my exams are over...I want to chat about a little cereal called Chocoflakes and another one called chocopillows...which apparently after 3 months of eating healthy cereal like Special K Carmen (my host mom) decided that I would like to have a bowl of Chocolate for breakfast...I mean...what the helll!?
Its crazy...the chocflakes..not horrible...but the pillows...Oh my Lord. So you have a piece of chocolate..from like a candy bar and put that in the middle and then wrap around it anther layer of chrispy chocolate and that is breakfast!
....killing me...I canĀ“t wait to see real cereal again!

2 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

yumm, sounds good! for dessert!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respects, your site is really excellently done
- sevillanova.blogspot.com w
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home